Sunday 21 February 2021

STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN DESIGN TEAM | SWEET STRAWBERRY


Hello and welcome to February's Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team project, I'm Angela Meiritz-Reid from Christchurch, New Zealand and I am so excited to be part of this amazing team of talented Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world. I've added links below for the Stampin' Up! Facebook Page and Instagram Account to check out all the projects, as this year, with a team of 21, we won't be doing blog hops.
 
This month my projects were created using the Sweet Strawberry Bundle from the January-June Mini Catalogue and the Berry Blessings Stamp Set and Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.


These products are gorgeous and I've loved creating with them. The Sale-A-Bration products are only available until 28 February 2021! If you would like to purchase any products to earn any of the FREE Sale-A-Bration items please visit my Stampin' Up! Store. All the products used in my projects are detailed below.

I love how the Strawberry Builder Punch co-ordinates perfectly with images in the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper, especially these gorgeous little flowers.

All the creations by the Artisan Design Team can be found on the Stampin' Up! Facebook Page and on the Stampin' Up! Instagram Account

Click on the links to find me on Facebook and Instagram.

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing my future projects with you. 


Product List 

Gilded Gems
[152478]
$14.75

Would you like to comment?

09 10