Sunday 14 February 2021

STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN DESIGN TEAM | BUTTERFLY BRILLIANCE


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing my card I created using the Butterfly Bouquet. The Butterfly Bouquet is a sneak peak from Stampin' Up's upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue. The Stampin’ Up! Artisan Design Team has created 20 new projects using this gorgeous new collection from cards, scrapbooking, to home décor and more.

The Butterfly Bouquet consists of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle (Item #155821), Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper (Item #156824), and Natural Touch Specialty Paper (Item #156825). These products are available for pre-order by Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from February 2 – March 1, 2021 and available to all customers starting March 2, 2021.

This is a limited, early release of these products and they are currently only available for pre-order to Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. If you aren’t yet a Demonstrator, please contact me to find out how to become one and the benefits that come with it, including being able to order products early!

I love the gorgeous colours and imagery in the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper, they create the perfect backdrop for the stamped and die cut images from the Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set and Brilliant Wings Dies.

To create my card, I started with a piece of the Natural Touch Specialty Paper the size of my card front. Before adhering it I die cut the paper using the die that looks like aluminium tread plate! I positioned it to show from opposite corners of the butterfly panel. I layered up the paper with the small butterfly images, with a gold bow from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, then a circle from the Shaped Framelits dies and finally the butterfly.


The butterfly was stamped with Staz On then watercoloured with Blushing Bride and Magenta Madness ink (co-ordinating with the colours in the DSP).

I look forward to sharing more projects with you using this stunning collection.

The Butterfly Bouquet will be available to customers from 2 March until 3 May 2021.


Would you like to comment?

09 10