Wednesday 9 June 2021

TGIF CHALLENGE #319 | COLOUR CHALLENGE


Hello and welcome to my blog. It has been such a long time since I participated in a challenge but when I saw the colours for the TGIF challenge I couldn't resist!


Night of Navy is one of my favourite colours and teamed with White and Basic Gray it leans itself to an elegant kind of card, which is why I chose the Wild Roses Stamp Set to create my card.

I started by White embossing the Wild Roses Stamp onto a piece of Smoky Slate and then layering it up onto a piece of Basic Gray.

Next I die cut three of the word "Happy" from the Word Wishes Dies in Night of Navy. I added Adhesive Sheets to the back of each piece so they adhered easily to each other and then onto the embossed panel.


"Birthday" is stamped in Night of Navy and is from the co-ordinating A Wish for Everything Stamp Set. A white twine bow is adhered under the sentiment and a trio of Rhinestones coloured with the Night of Navy Blends add the finishing touches.

Make sure to pop over to the TGIF Blog and check out the gorgeous creations by the team and all the challenge entries.


Product List

Would you like to comment?

  1. Gorgeous Angela. Love that you chose to play along with TGIF Challenges this week

    ReplyDelete

09 10