Saturday 21 August 2021

STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN DESIGN TEAM | HARVEST MEADOW SUITE



Hello and welcome to my Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team project for August. I'm Angela Meiritz-Reid from Christchurch, New Zealand and I am so excited to be part of this amazing team of talented Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world.
 
This month my projects were created using the Nature's Harvest Bundle from the new Mini Catalogue July-December 2021 Catalogue.


I chose the colours for my cards to co-ordinate with the colours in the Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper - Soft Succulent and Misty Moonlight.


I love creating my own paper to die cut, it creates softer images and I can also mix colours. For the leaf image, I coloured a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock with Soft Succulent and Misty Moonlight. I also layered up two of the images to add a soft shadow.


The splattering technique using Gold Embossing Powder is detailed further down this post.


The floral images on this card have also been layered to create some depth and shadow.


The Cork Designer Series Paper adds an interesting element and looks great die cut.


To create harmony with my cards I used the same design of DSP, gold bows and the metallic dots.


The sentiments in this stamp set are just lovely and the fonts are lovely too!


To create the Embossed Gold splatters on my card, I flicked water over the area, covered it with the Gold Emboss Powder then heat embossed it.  The water evaporates when you heat emboss it, just leaving gold splatters.

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing my future projects with you. 

Please pop over to the Stampin' Up! Facebook page here to check out all this month's projects by the team.

Product List

Would you like to comment?

09 10