Friday 1 October 2021

STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN DESIGN TEAM | TIPS & TRICKS


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing my tip for creating a clean and crisp white embossed image on a black background.


My card was created using the Biggest Wish Stamp Set and the Intricate Leaves Dies. The leaves were die cut from Shimmery White Cardstock I water-coloured using Bumble Bee, Coastal Cabana and Magenta Madness Inks.


I started by stamping "Happy" in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black Cardstock and embossing it with the White Emboss Powder.


Using the Stampin' Chalk Marker, I filled in any areas that were not well covered with the white embossing powder to create a whiter image. Next, I used the Stampin' Write Black Marker to cover any specks of White Emboss Powder on the Basic Black Cardstock.


It gives a sharper and cleaner image, and looks great with the bright colours of the leaves. 

I hope this tip helps!


Product List

Heat Tool
$60.00


Would you like to comment?

09 10