Sunday 12 September 2021

STAMPING FANCY FRIDAY꘡SKETCH CHALLENGE


Hello, and welcome to this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team Challenge - Sketch Challenge.


This month the Team are sharing cards created using this great layout.


For my card I chose the Daisy Garden Stamp Set. I white embossed it on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock then smooshed it with Highland Heather and Polished Pink inks. It's such a quick and easy way to colour a large area. Next I die cut it with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies and mounted them onto the card base with Dimensionals.

The sentiment is from the Color & Contour Stamp Set and has been die cut with a Tasteful Labels Die. The sentiment is layered up on a White Baker's Twine bow and then a sprinkling of Pearls complete my card.


I love how the colours mix and mingle with the smooshing technique. I've been creating lots of cards with this technique and experimenting with colours - it's so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to email me (angela.frank00@gmail.com) if you have any questions or leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.

Product List

Would you like to comment?

09 10