Tuesday 12 October 2021

Thank You Cards for Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop


Hello and welcome to our Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for October. I'm so happy you are joining me today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world taking part in training to help us build a successful Stampin' Up! business and reach some goals we have set.

You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.

I created my thank you cards using paper from the Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper. Yes this gorgeous Pool Party and Basic White DSP is from this Christmas pack, I just love it!


If you place an order in October, you will receive one of these cards as a thank you for your purchase along with a Stamping Society video tutorial bundle and a Stampin' Up! product item as a gift from me. To place an order at my on-line store please click here.

While I was busy creating customer thank you cards I also created cards for my team members. Every month my team are rewarded for various accomplishments and I enjoy sending a card and gift to thank them.  I used exactly the same layout just picked another Pool Party and Basic White paper, this time from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper.


I love the monochromatic look and especially in Pool Party!

If you live in New Zealand and are interested in joining Stampin' Up! I would love to have you join with me, please contact me at angela.frank00@gmail.com to find out more or click here to join.

Thank you very much for stopping by today!

Do you need any of the products used on todays project? Please click here 
to go shopping and check out the amazing products Stampin' Up!® have on offer or click on the images at the end of this post.

Hop List:


Product List

Would you like to comment?

  1. Such a lovely card Angela. You would never know that this DSP was a Christmas one. So versatile x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Angela! Love how you used all the different products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color combination is awesome. I love how bright and cheerful this card is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely, so neat, crisp and clean! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the monochromatic look. Such sweet cards Angela! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect Angela. Love everything about your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just shows I need to OPEN my DSP packs when they arrive! Never thought there would be such pretty ones in the puppy/kitten pack! Love your card and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards Angela. Loving those colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. One of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards Angela. Pool Party is such a fresh colour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! Now I need some of that DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so pretty, love this colour!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty, delicate looking card Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh your cards are absolutely amazing - such a fresh, cheerful feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card. Thanks for Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards Angie. Glad to see use of Christmas DSP not with a Christmas card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty cards Angela, the colours are so lovely! - Ann 🌷

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow lovely colours. Lovely cards. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Angela, your card is amazing. I love the subtlety of Pool Party - and that you can use 'Christmas paper' for a thank you card! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

09 10