Wednesday 24 November 2021

BE INSPIRED | HAPPY HOLIDAYS


Welcome to November's Be Inspired Design Team Blog Hop! This month the theme is Happy Holidays, I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has created! Please be sure to hop all the way around for lots of inspirational projects created by the design team. 

My Happy Holiday's Themed Card has been created using the Knit Sweater Dies and the Merry Snowflakes Stamp Set.


I started by making a stencil with the dies. I lined them up on a piece of Basic White Cardstock, slightly larger than the dies and ran them through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. Using the Embossing Paste and the stencil I created the embossed panel. I also die cut a strip of the deer with the Gold Metallic Specialty Paper and adhered them over the embossed deer.

Then I heat embossed the sentiment from the Merry Snowflakes Stamp Set and adhered it over a strip of the Gold Metallic Specialty Paper.


A bow in the Gold Simply Elegant Trim and a sprinkling of Gold Metallic Pearls completed my card.

Next up in today's hop is my fabulous friend Janneke in The Netherlands, I'm looking forward to seeing what gorgeous creation Janneke has to share with us.


Be Inspired Design Team Blog Roll:

Angela Meiritz-Reid (you are here)

Product List

Would you like to comment?

09 10