Tuesday 2 November 2021

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #316 | CASE THE DESIGNER

Welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing the card I made for this week's Global Design Project 316 | Case the Designer.


The designer being CASED this week is the talented and lovely Stesha Bloodhart. I just love her style!
 
"CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit - which means you can take what you like from the design and make it your own. It might be the stamp set - the colours, the layout, the elements, whatever you like that has inspired you to make a card of your own."


I chose the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle to create a card CASEing Stesha's layout and snuck in a little "classic Stesha" with the distressed edges!

This Bundle has the cutest little gingerbread images and lots of co-ordinating products!

Check out my blog post yesterday to see a card I created for the Stamping Society November Blog Hop also using this Bundle.

Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members CASEing Stesha.

Product List

Frosted Gingerbread Bundle (English)
$101.50
Gingerbread & Peppermint 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$24.25
Basic Black A4 Card Stock
$18.50
Basic White A4 Cardstock
$20.50
Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock
$18.50
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
$15.75
Layering Circles Dies
$69.00
Basics Embossing Powders
$38.00
Versamark Pad
$20.00
Heat Tool
$60.00
Linen Thread
$10.50
Matte Black Dots
$14.75

Would you like to comment?

09 10