Monday 29 November 2021

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #320 | CASE THE DESIGNER - KAYLA McCREADIE

Welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing the card I made for this week's Global Design Project 320 | CASE the Designer.  This is Kayla McCreadie's gorgeous card we are CASEing this week.


Kayla's card has lots of interesting design details, from the fraying of the Linen Paper to the layering of stamped images and dies cuts. I have included these, along with the layout (I just mirrored mine) to create my card.


It was the first time I had used the Linen Paper and it was an interesting medium to use. It adds a tactile element and it stamped on easily.

Then I layered up the die cut elements in Vellum and then the water-coloured Amaryllis. Like Kayla I added the gold trim bow and Bumblebee Trinket.

For a step by step tutorial please click on the image below. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations CASEing Kayla's card.

See you next week!

Product List

Would you like to comment?

09 10