Monday 13 December 2021

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #322 | SKETCH CHALLENGE


Welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing the card I made for this week's Global Design Project #322 | Sketch Challenge.


I love this sketch and will be adding it to my collection!


To create my card I started by water-colouring a piece of Fluid 100 Water Colour paper in Flirty Flamingo. I added this to a Tasteful Textile embossed piece of Basic White Cardstock.

Next I layered up three die cut butterflies from the Brilliant Wings Dies, then added a gold bow, the sentiment gold embossed on Vellum and three gems from the From My Heart Faceted Gems.

For a step by step tutorial please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.

I have also created a video tutorial for this card, click on the YouTube Video button.


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations using these colours.

See you next week!

Product List

Would you like to comment?

09 10