Sunday 12 December 2021

STAMPIN' UP! BLESSINGS OF HOME & AWESOME OTTERS CARDS

Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing cards I have made for my end of year classes.


Blessings of Home is from the new Mini Catalogue due out 4 January 2022. As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I was able to order these products ahead of time - just one of the many perks of being a Demonstrator (please message me if you would like to know more).

I have Tutorials and a Facebook Live for both these cards, please click here to watch the video and click on the Tutorial Buttons below each card for the Tutorials.


Awesome Otters is one of the new Sale-A-Bration items for 2022. How cute is that little otter?
Product List for the Awesome Otter Card:

Product List for the Blessings of Home Card:

Would you like to comment?

09 10