Monday 13 December 2021

STAMPING BEAUTY NZ JANUARY-JUNE 2022 MINI CATALOGUE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SHARES


The 2022 Jan-June Mini Catalogue is just about here and it is full of lots of new products including eight gorgeous Designer Series Papers.

I am offering a Designer Series Paper share (including a free gift) from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalogue and I would love to have you join. I will be placing my order as soon as possible on the 4th of January so I hope to have the shares posted by mid January 2022.

The Designer Series Paper comes in three different sizes,12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm), 4" x 6" (10.2 x 15.2 cm) and 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) and I divide these up as follows:

I cut the 12" x 12" sheets in half (for a quarter share) so you are getting a 6" x 12" sheet. This is equal to three 6" x 4" panels, the perfect size for a card.

The 4" x 6" sheets are in a pack of 48 sheets, so you will get 12 sheets of this paper.

The 6" x 6" sheets are also in a pack of 48 sheets, so you will get 12 sheets of this paper too.

Designer Series Paper Quarter Share - $55 plus postage of $7.20.
Designer Series Paper Half Share - $110 plus postage of $7.20.

Rural postage is an additional $4.30.

I have detailed below the papers and the number of sheets of each pack you will receive.
  • Sweet Talk - 6 sheets of 6" x 12" 
  • Flowering Fields - 6 sheets of 6" x 12"
  • Symbols of Fortune Specialty - 6 sheets of 6" x 12"
  • Artfully Composed - 6 sheets of 6" x 12"New Horizons - 12 sheets of 6" x 6"
  • Abstract Beauty - 12 sheets of 4" x 6"
  • Heart & Home - 6 sheets of 6" x 12"
  • Hey Sports Fan - 6 sheets of 6" x 12"
That's 60 sheets of Designer Series Paper in total.

FREE GIFT FROM ME - as a bonus for joining my share, you will also get a sampler of the Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Papers.

Anyone can participate in my shares, but I can only ship to addresses in New Zealand.

If you would like to join the share please email me at angela.frank00@gmail.com with the following information:
  1. Your first and last name; and
  2. Your postage address.
I will email an invoice to you for payment. This can be paid via Paypal or directly into my account (all details on the invoice).

Share sign up closes on Sunday 2 January 2022.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries - thanks Angela

Would you like to comment?

09 10