Wednesday 26 January 2022

BE INSPIRED | SALE-A-BRATION


Welcome to January's Be Inspired Design Team Blog Hop! This month the theme is Sale-A-Bration, I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has created! Please be sure to hop all the way around for lots of inspirational projects created by the design team.


The Friendly Hello Stamp Set and Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper is so pretty. I used both of these FREE Sale-A-Bration items to create my card.


The colours in this paper are soft and sweet and include Fresh Freesia, Petal Pink and Pool Party.
For a step by step tutorial please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.

I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!

Next up in today's hop is my gorgeous and inspirational friend Louise Sharp in Australia, I'm looking forward to seeing what fabulous creation Louise has to share with us.


Be Inspired Design Team Blog Roll:

Angela Meiritz-Reid (you are here)
Louise Sharp
Tanya Rees
Janneke Dijkstra - de Jong
Carolynn Sander
Brian King
Emma Goddard
Stesha Bloodhart
Product List

Would you like to comment?

  1. Gorgeous! Such a great mix of papers - I love the texture from the Hive 3D folder in the background. Pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful Angela, love the sketch and the colors are great!

    Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card. A beautiful way to showcase those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Angela. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's so doubt I love your card Angela, but I loved watching your YouTube video even more and getting to hear your lovely voice! You are so talented and I loved playing along with you this month after a very long creative dry-spell. I think I need to watch all your inspirational videos, I'm sure they will help me get creating again. You're amazing! Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable.....love a classic look that is sweet and simple!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10