Monday 7 February 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #329 | COLOUR CHALLENGE


Welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing the card I made for this week's Global Design Project #329 | Colour Challenge.

These three colours look fabulous together and are such pretty colours.


Water-colouring is one of my favourite mediums and I've used it here to create these hearts. I water-coloured a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock in the three colours, then die cut them with the hearts from the Give it A Whirl Dies.


"Thanks" is from the Amazing Thanks Dies and has been die cut twice in Gold Foil Sheets then adhered onto a shadow layer in Vellum.

And I couldn't help adding all those Gold Metallic Pearls in the spaces!

For a step by step tutorial please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.

I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!

Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project Blog to check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations using these three colours.

Have a great week.

Product List

Would you like to comment?

09 10