Monday 21 February 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #331 | DOTS & CIRCLES


Welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing the card I made for this week's Global Design Project #331 | Theme Challenge - Dots & Circles.

The All Together Designer Series Paper makes the perfect background for this week's themed challenge of Dots and Circles!


And how cute is the little spotted ladybug from the Hello Ladybug Bundle?


The Gingham Embossing Folder is a new favourite too! Adding it to the die cut circle added a little texture between dots!

For a step by step tutorial please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.

I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!

Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project Blog to check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations using this great sketch.

Have a great week.


Product List

Would you like to comment?

09 10