Monday 28 February 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #332 | CASE THE DESIGNER

 

Welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing the card I made for this week's Global Design Project #332 | Case the Designer - Kim Fee.


Kim's gorgeous card inspired my card with the textured background and the angled and layered images. Like Kim I added a bow and some bling.


My card was created with the super cute SALE-A-BRATION Catching Butterflies Stamp Set.


To create a narrower ribbon, cut the ribbon down the centre to half it. It then creates a smaller less over-powering bow.

For a step by step tutorial please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.

I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations Caseing Kim.

See you next week!

Product List:

Would you like to comment?

09 10