Monday 14 March 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #334 | SKETCH CHALLENGE

Welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing the card I made for this week's Global Design Project #334 | Sketch Challenge.


A sketch challenge is the perfect starting point for creating a card!


The Hello Ladybug Stamp Set is so cute and I love co-ordinating it with the All Together Designer Series Paper to create a clean and bright card!


I've used Polished Pink for my little ladybug, I don't think you always need to stick to traditional colours!

For a complimentary step by step tutorial for this card please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations using this sketch challenge.

See you next week!


Product List

Would you like to comment?

09 10