Monday 21 March 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #335 | RAIN AND RAINBOW


Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing the cards I made for this week's Global Design Project #335 | Rain and Rainbow.


Rainbows are always popular and when you see them in the sky you can't help but notice! The other day my daughter and I saw a double rainbow, they were so bright and pretty.


For my cards today I decided to create mini baby cards - combining two fun and happy events! I have used the Abstract Beauty Ephemera Pack, it has lots of gorgeous die cuts including the floral and leaf images I used on these cards.


For a step by step tutorial please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your rain and rainbow creations.

See you next week!


Product List

Would you like to comment?

  1. These are so cute!
    I never think to make rainbows out of non-traditional colors, but always love when I see other people do it. I need to think outside the box when I'm creating!
    Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10