Monday 4 April 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #337 | COLOUR CHALLENGE


Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing my card for this week's Global Design Project #337 Colour Challenge using the soft and pretty colours below.


I usually find colour challenges the most challenging! I really love this colour combination and didn't find it as difficult!


The Flowing Flowers Stamp Set is so pretty and the images with all their lovely detail made creating this card so quick and easy.


To co-ordinate the ribbon with the card, I coloured it using the Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blends. 

For a step by step tutorial please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations using these colours.

See you next week!

Product List

Would you like to comment?

09 10