Monday 16 May 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #343 | BEAUTIFUL BUGS


Welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing the card I made for this week's Global Design Project #343 | Beautiful Bugs.

The Hello Ladybug Stamp Set and co-ordinating Ladybug Builder Punch are perfect for this week's challenge! 


The Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder made a lovely background for my ladybug. I think this is going to be one of my new favourite embossing folders!


The colours I chose for my card are from the new In Color Collection 2022-2024 - Orchid Oasis and Parakeet Party. The new colours are bright and fresh and I love creating with them already. Which colour is your favourite?

For a step by step tutorial please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your beautiful bug creations.

See you next week!

Product List

Would you like to comment?

09 10