Monday 23 May 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #344 | CASE THE DESIGNER CHALLENGE


Hello and welcome to my blog! This week we are CASE-ing this gorgeous card from the fabulous Charlet Mallet!


Charlet's layout was the inspiration for my card, it is so perfectly proportioned and pretty!


For the Night of Navy card, I have created the background by blending Night of Navy Ink onto a piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock and for the Melon Mambo card, I have created the background by blending Melon Mambo Ink onto a piece of Basic White Cardstock. I then splattered with water to create the water splotches

Next I stamped and water-coloured the floral and leaf images, before adding the three sentiments, just like Charlet.

For a step by step tutorial please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations CASE-ing the amazingly talented Charlet.

See you next week!

Product List

Would you like to comment?

09 10