Monday 6 June 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #346 | SKETCH CHALLENGE


Hello and welcome to my blog! This week's Global Design Project challenge is a sketch.

Sketches are a great starting point for a card and I often pull them out when I need a little inspiration to create a card.


I love this sketch and loved creating my card for this week's challenge.


I started with a blended background then die cut the flowers in different shades of blue and adhered them to the card base.


I created two different spatters on my card. I flicked water from my Water Painter which created water marks on the blended background, and I also flicked white ink to create the white splotches.

For a step by step tutorial on how I created my card please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations using this week's sketch.

See you next week!


Product List:

Would you like to comment?

09 10