Monday 18 July 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #352 | CASE THE DESIGNER CHALLENGE


Hello and welcome to my blog! This week's Global Design Project challenge is a Case the Designer challenge and we are caseing Susan Wong's gorgeous card below.


I took the inspiration for my card from Susan's layout, I love how it flows down the card. I also picked some colours and the embellishments. 


I felt a bit bad when I got my Color & Contour Stamp Set out and realised I hadn't used it yet! When I started creating with it I wondered why it had taken me so long to use it! It's a lovely set.

I stamped the floral image and die cut it the various different colours then added to a base I had embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.



Like Susan had done, I splattered ink on the background and also added the sentiment over a swirl of White Baker's Twine.

This is a great layout and one I think I will use again. Thanks for the inspiration Susan.

For a step by step tutorial on how I created my card please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations using this week's sketch.

See you next week!


Product List:

Would you like to comment?

09 10