Monday 25 July 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #353 | COLOUR CHALLENGE


Hello and welcome to my blog! This week's Global Design Project challenge is a Colour Challenge and the colours we are using are Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss and Soft Sea Foam.

I have to admit when I first saw the colour combination I wasn't at all sure what I wanted to create. Once I came up with an idea and saw it coming together I fell in love with the colours - even Blackberry Bliss which is a colour I seldom use!


The Happiness Abounds Stamp Set has these stunning rose images that are perfect for water-colouring and they have co-ordinating dies which saves fussy cutting! I chose the largest flowers but there are other floral images in the set.


Water-colouring does take some patience but the end result is definitely worth it. Adding the flowers to a blended background softened the look and the touch of Wink of Stella in the centre of the flowers added a little sparkle.

Would you like to be on the Global Design Team as a Guest Designer for the following colour challenge? Play along with the colour challenge and we will select one person to be the Guest Designer for the following colour challenge and that could be you! We would love to see your creation using this stunning colour combination.

For a step by step tutorial on how I created my card please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations using this week's sketch.

See you next week!


Product List:

Would you like to comment?

09 10