Monday 1 August 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #354 | SKETCH CHALLENGE


Hello and welcome to my blog! This week's Global Design Project challenge is a sketch challenge and below is a picture of this week's sketch.


A sketch challenge is always fun and a great starting point for creating a card.



How cute is that gnome from the Storybook Gnome Designer Series Paper? I love his soft colours and have co-ordinating the background using the Pool Party snowflake pattern.


He was very quick and easy to fussy cut! 

For a step by step tutorial on how I created my card please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations using this week's sketch.

See you next week!


Product List:

Would you like to comment?

09 10