Wednesday 28 September 2022

BE INSPIRED | STAMPIN' BLENDS


Welcome to September's Be Inspired Design Team Blog Hop! This month the theme is Stampin' Blends, I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has created! Please be sure to hop all the way around for lots of inspirational projects created by the design team. 


The images in the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set are perfect for colouring with Stampin' Blends. For my card I embossed the floral and leaf images and then coloured them with Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight.

If you'd like to see how I created this card please pop over to my Facebook Live on Friday 30 September at 11.15 am NZT or watch the replay at a later date. Click here for my Facebook page.


Next up in today's hop is my lovely and inspirational friend Louise in Australia, I'm looking forward to seeing what gorgeous creation Louise has to share with us.


Be Inspired Design Team Blog Roll:

Angela Meiritz-Reid (you are here)






Would you like to comment?

  1. Angela, your card is stunning with the white embossing and amazing coloring. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Angela! Your coloring of these flowers and leaves is perfection! Such sweetness!

    ReplyDelete

09 10