Monday 7 November 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #368 | CASE THE DESIGNER CHALLENGE - STESHA BLOODHART


Hello and welcome to my blog! This week's Global Design Project challenge is a Case the Designer Challenge and this week we are caseing one of Stesha Bloodhart's gorgeous cards.

I love Stesha's layout and used that for the inspiration in creating my card.


The Cottage Rose Stamp Set is a beautiful stamp set and I love colouring in the flowers! For this flower I've used the Stampin' Blends, they are easy to use and you can create a variety of different looks depending on how you colour with them. I chose to follow the shading lines on the image, so quick and simple!


For my bow I combined Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, that I had coloured with the Dark Petal Pink Stampin' Blends and a piece of Very Vanilla Twine - it just adds another little detail!

For a step by step tutorial on how I created my card please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!

Would you like to comment?

09 10