Friday 16 August 2019

STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN DESIGN TEAM - FLORAL SHIMMER

 
Hello and welcome to this month's Stampin' Up!® Artisan Design Team's Blog Hop. For August we are featuring projects created using the gorgeous Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper. The Blog Hop is full of inspiration ideas - you won't want to miss them!
 
 
What I love about this Specialty Paper is that it can be used in so many ways, including colouring, stencilling (see my Inspiring Iris cards here) and layering.
 
One side of the paper is Whisper White and the other is Very Vanilla. I've chosen the Very Vanilla side and layered it on Very Vanilla Cardstock. And of course, I've used the Subtle Embossing Folder!
  

 "Beautiful Friendship" is such a lovely stamp set and I think it's perfect with this Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper - both are so delicate and pretty! These flowers are stamped in Rococo Rose, with Pear Pizzazz leaves and have been fussy cut. Congratulations is also fussy cut after it's been gold embossed.
 
 
Gold embossing, pearls and linen thread add the finishing touches to my cards - simple yet elegant!
 
Here's a little look at the gorgeous projects created by the Team. Check out their blogs for more details.
 
 
Next up on the hop is my lovely and amazingly-talented friend Ashley Van Camp. Please click on the link below to continue on the hop.
 
https://designwithink.blogspot.com/2019/08/artisan-aug-fb.html
 
 

Product List
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
[131180]
$14.00
Linen Thread
[104199]
$10.50

Would you like to comment?

  1. These are just adorable Angela. Such soft colours and I love the way you have die cut the Laser cut paper. Great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have chosen the vanilla and created two beatiful cards - I love the texture and soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful cards. I love the color combo with vanilla 😍
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you've cut the paper into scalloped circles. It really makes them a focal point. Love that Subtle folder too - it's a must have item! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Angela. I love the softness you've achieved in both of these

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are DIVINE, Angela!!! I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Did you cut the laser detailed paper with the circle die? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanjs Debbie and yes I did use the circle die xx

      Delete
  8. Dear Angela - such a clever idea to die cut the paper - lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Angela cards, sweet and delicate. I find them very pretty, my dear. xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10