Wednesday 8 April 2020

AROUND THE WORLD ON WEDNESDAY | ALL THINGS CRAFTY


Welcome to the very first monthly blog hop from the Around the World on Wednesday Design Team. The Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop has been created by my lovely friend Angie McKenzie and I am so excited to be joining this group of super talented demonstrators from around the world! The Around the World Hop will go live on the second Wednesday of each month.

This month's theme is All Things Crafty, focusing on what your must haves are for your creativity. For me it was an easy choice - Aqua Painters! I love watercolouring, whether it's colouring in or splashing colour around!


I love how the gorgeous bold flowers from the Floral Essence Stamp Set look on the Balmy Blue water-coloured background. After embossing the Shimmery White Cardstock with the stitched die from the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies, I swirled generous amounts of water using my Aqua Painter then added the Balmy Blue ink. I love the light and dark areas created by water-colouring.

The Floral Essence Flowers are stamped in Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and So Saffron, with the centres stamped-off in the same colours.


The leaves were created by water-colouring pieces of Shimmery White Cardstock with Pear Pizzazz ink and die cutting using leaf images from the Cherry Blossoms Dies.

Hello has been white embossed on black cardstock and is from the To A Wild Rose Stamp Set.

I finished off my card with a Linen Thread bow and a trio of Rhinestones.

The items I used for my card would definitely be my favourite "all things crafty" items. What are yours?

I hope you are keeping well and staying safe, and that you are feeling inspired to do some crafting.

Next up is Tatiana Tobin, I look forward to seeing what her "must have" crafting essentials are!


Around the World on Wednesday Design Team - Blog Roll



Product List
Linen Thread
[104199]
$10.50

Would you like to comment?

  1. I love your card, Angela! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Angela. I love the bright colours against the watercolouring. Lovely to hop with you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors....love the bright and cheery feel to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Card!! So Fun to be Hopping with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, this is absolutely stunning! I love the colors on that beautiful watercolored background. I have this stamp set sitting on my desk right now and you have inspired me to break out my Aqua Painter today. So happy to hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Love the colors you used, simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Angela. beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, this is sooo lovely! And I love how you have used the embossing die - such an elegant touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Angela! I really love how you embossed the background first! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your perky colors on this delightful card, Angela. I need to pull out that stitched labels texture die more often - you've used it beautifully here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How absolutely gorgeous! Colourful and elegant and using two stamp sets I love and haven't used for a while and really should xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, Angela! Love that watercolor wash on the background! Enjoyed hopping with you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omigosh!!! Absolutely love everything little detail of your amazing card, Angela!!! The stitched diecut background with the watercolor wash is delightful. Thanks so much for spreading sunshine Around the World on Wednesday with me! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

09 10