Wednesday 13 May 2020

AROUND THE WORLD ON WEDNESDAY | ALL THINGS CRAFTY II


Welcome to our second hop with the Around the World on Wednesday Design Team. The Around the World on Wednesday has been created by my lovely friend Angie McKenzie and comprises a group of super talented demonstrators from around the world! The Around the World Hop goes live on the second Wednesday of each month.

This month we have a special guest, the super talented and lovely Emma Goddard!
 

This month's theme is All Things Crafty, focusing on your favourite colouring tool. Over the last few weeks I've had more time to play around with my Stampin' Up! products, particularly my Sponge Brayers! I love how easy they are to use and the dramatic looks you can achieve.


"I can't thank you enough" is from the So Sentimental stamp set and has been die cut with the co-ordinating Stitched So Sweetly" Dies. I love the contrast of the sentiment with the brayered background. The colours Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Melon Mambo make up the background, starting with the lightest colour first.

Splashing water over the brayered background adds another dimension where it washes the colour out


Using a bigger piece of cardstock than required for the background, gave me enough to create co-ordinating flowers, then I added Cherry Cobbler rhinestones to the centres. The leaves and sprigs are die cut from the Birthday Dies (I love these)!

What is your favourite colouring tool?

Thanks for stopping by. Next up is Tatiana Tobin, I look forward to seeing what her "favourite colouring tool is.


Around the World on Wednesday Design Team - Blog Roll


Product List


Would you like to comment?

  1. Stunning Angela! Fabulous sponge brayering and I love the intensity of colour you have achieved! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vibrancy of your colours and the beautiful effect of the brayering Angela. The splatters of water add a lovely effect. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Love those kind of backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb Angela card. The sunset background makes me so want to seaside! (well ... currently we can forget but soon may be ...). Well done !

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the little splatters you've got on there, too! Need to dust off my brayer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swoon! Love your card, the colors, layout and all the details. SImply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I need to practice this technique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely background and colors! The black and gold with this are simply striking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is stunning! I need to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this card Angela. I have been using my sponge brayers more of late also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card design. Love the wonderful background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Swoon ... I'm loving the gorgeous colours you've used here. So punchy and vibrant xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely LOVE your water spritzed brayered background and coordinating flowers! The colors are gorgeous and remind me a tropical sunset... thanks for hopping Around the World on Wednesday with us! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness your background is to die for!!1 Love, Love Love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful ink blending! Such a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete

09 10