Wednesday 26 May 2021

BE INSPIRED | FRIENDSHIP


Welcome to the Be Inspired Hop, today we are sharing projects created with "Friendship" as our theme. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has created! Please be sure to hop all the way around for lots of inspirational projects created by the design team. 


I thought the Biggest Wish Stamp Set was perfect for a friendship card and it arrived yesterday, just in time for me to create this card!

Being a part of Stampin' Up! has opened up a world of friendships, it's like the days of pen pals only better! I hope that one day, when we can travel more freely, I'll get the opportunity to meet some of my Stampin' Up! friends, especially the ones on this team! I have been lucky enough to meet Tanya at a Stampin' Up! event but that seems so long ago! At least with technology we get to see and talk to one another so for now it's just a virtual hug!

To create my card, I started by sketching a layout and choosing the You're a Peach Designer Series Paper. From there I picked out co-ordinating colours of Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Basic White and gold.

Starting with a floral panel on a Balmy Blue card base, I added a striped panel, then a Basic White rectangle I had embossed with Embossing Paste and a mask from the Basic Patterns set. I wound a piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine around the top two panels and tied a bow.


The flower and leaves are from the Artistically Inked Stamp Set - I can see this is going to be a new favourite!

Hello was stamped in Versamark and gold embossed. Friend was stamped in Balmy Blue and yes both were painstakingly fussy cut!

I added a couple of Gold Metallic Pearls and a sequin from Artistry Blooms pack.

I've created a YouTube video for this card - you are check it out here!

I hope you have enjoyed my creation today. Next up in today's hop is my lovely friend Tanya in Australia, I'm looking forward to seeing what gorgeous creation Tanya has to share with us.


Be Inspired Design Team Blog Roll:

Angela Meiritz-Reid (You are here!)


Product List

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love this card Angela and you're right, that stamp set is perfect for this theme

    ReplyDelete

09 10