Wednesday 26 July 2023

BE INSPIRED | SUMMER


The Be Inspired Design Team are hopping today and our theme this month is "Summer". It's past the shortest day here in New Zealand now so I'm hoping Summer won't be too far away!  I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has created! Please be sure to hop all the way around for lots of inspirational projects created by the design team.


Have you seen the Darling Details Stamp Set on page 68 of the Stampin' Up! Catalogue? It is such a gorgeous set with lots of pretty images and I love the fonts that have been used for the sentiments!

Sweet Sorbet created the lovely rich colour of the flowers with leaves of Granny Apple Green. I added these onto a blended background of Boho Blue.


The sentiments in this set are very useful and I love the mix of fonts.

I have created a video tutorial for this card, click on the link below to watch!


Next up in today's hop is my lovely and inspirational friend Louise in Australia, I'm looking forward to seeing what gorgeous creation Louise  has to share with us.


Be Inspired Design Team Blog Roll:

Angela Meiritz-Reid (you are here)



Shop Stampin' Up! Online this month to receive a card & gift using my Shopping Code: VJX6PQUK

Shop new Online Exclusives only available at my online store, you won't find these products in any catalogues.


Product List

Would you like to comment?

  1. What a great card. I could make multiples and send them as gifts! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Shirl and yes you absolutely could x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, Angela. Love your awesome coloring and blended background. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hilda and I hope you enjoy your day too x

      Delete
  3. Angela - These watercolored beauties are so soft and so sweet! What a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

09 10