Wednesday 30 August 2023

BE INSPIRED | FRIENDS & FAMILY


The Be Inspired Design Team are hopping today and our theme this month is "Friends & Family". I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has created! Please be sure to hop all the way around for lots of inspirational projects created by the design team. 


Have you seen the gorgeous Darling Details Bundle? I have been creating a lot with this Bundle, its versatility makes it a great set and it's perfect for cards for friends and family!

I created my card by adding a blended background of Fresh Freesia then embossing it with one of the embossing folders from the Basics 3D Embossing Bundle, then I added lots of little leaf dies!


I have just been in Las Vegas at Stampin' Up's BackStage event and got a photograph of fellow team member Brenda Nelson with my card! It was fabulous to meet in person and Brenda is just a delight.


A little white bow, a happy birthday sentiment and some sparkly tinsel gems completed my card.

I love giving cards to family and friends. Sometimes I give them as gifts, I bundle up half a dozen or so then tie a pretty bundle around them. It's the gift that keeps on giving!

Next up in today's hop is my lovely and inspirational friend Brenda in Canada, I'm looking forward to seeing what gorgeous creation Brenda has to share with us.


Be Inspired Design Team Blog Roll:


Product List

Would you like to comment?

  1. I love this so much! So happy we got to meet each other ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda, I'm so happy we got to meet too x

      Delete

09 10