Wednesday 27 September 2023

BE INSPIRED | EMBOSSING FOLDERS


The Be Inspired Design Team are hopping today and our theme this month is "Embossing Folders". I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has created! Please make sure to check out all the inspirational projects created by the design team. We also welcome to the team, the very talented Kayla Renee MacAulay.


Have you seen this stamp set? The Night of Flight Stamp Set is a Host Reward set and is on page 172 of the catalogue.

There are a couple of ways to get this set. Either by hosting a party, qualifying party orders earn Stampin' Rewards you can use towards free and discounted host-exclusive products or outside of a party setting, Stampin' Rewards are available to those who place individual orders that meet the order totals shown on page 172 of the catalogue. If you would like to know more please ask me how, I'm always happy to help.

The embossing folder I have used on the left is the Quatrefoil Tile Folder (158655) and the one on the right is from an Online Exclusive Set that has three very versatile embossing folders (link below). I love that you can get such different looks just by changing up the embossing folder. Do you have a favourite embossing folder?


I coloured the moths using Stampin' Blends Markers, these are so easy to use and you can decide whether you want to go all in with the blending or just simply colour the images.

I have created a video on how I created my card, please click on the link below to check it out.


Next up in today's hop is my lovely and inspirational friend Kayla in Australia, I'm looking forward to seeing what gorgeous creation Kayla has to share with us.


Be Inspired Design Team Blog Roll:

Shop Stampin' Up! Online this month to receive a card & gift using my Shopping Code: VTWNJSND.


Shop new Online Exclusives only available at my online store, you won't find these products in any catalogues.

Product List

Blooming Pearls



Would you like to comment?

  1. I love how the soft colors of the beautiful butterflies make the embossed layers really pop. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the soft colors of the pretty butterflies really make the embossed layers pop. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually like butterfly cards not sure why because I love butterflies, but these cards are amazing. I absolutely love these. Thank you for inspiring beauty and restoring my love for butterfly cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cyndi for your lovely comment, I'm glad you like my cards x

      Delete

09 10